Tuesday, June 1, 2010

He is Crazy !!

Former Barcelona striker Giovanni has launched a tirade against current Bayern Munich boss Louis van Gaal.

Giovanni was a Barcelona player from 1996-1999 during which he scored 18 goals for the Catalans. However, he was relegated to the bench when van Gaal arrived at the Nou Camp in 1997.

Now, on the eve of his retirement, the 38-year-old Brazilian has let off considerable steam against his erstwhile coach.

In comments reported by Marca, he said: "Van Gaal is the Hitler of the Brazilian players; he is arrogant, proud and has a problem.

"My life with him was horrible, the Brazilians did not want him, he put me down and also fought with Rivaldo and Sonny Anderson. He always gave us the excuse that we were not training well.

"I know that he must have some trauma, he has no idea of football, does not know anything, in the time I was with him he always did the same training, his type is sick, he's crazy."

"He p***ed me off a lot. Look, I'm a quiet type, if I'm not slapped in the face.

"I took a three or four hour flight from Barcelona, for him to say he didn't need me. So I could have stayed at home with my family. Why did he bring me? I told him not to do that to me and never let it happen again."

Giovanni signed off by saying he wished Bayern Munich had slumped to a massive defeat against Inter Milan in the Champions League final.

"If it were up to me, I would have liked it if Inter won 15-0 with five goals from Lucio."

No comments:

Post a Comment