Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you so much !!!

Outgoing Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has thanked the club for their support during his three year stint.

Mourinho will leave as one of the most successful managers in the club's history, having led the Nerazzurri to three Serie A titles as well as an unprecedented treble in his final season.

Despite the president and players' efforts to convince him into staying for another season - Mourinho's move to Real Madrid is now all but a formality.

In a farewell note published in La Gazzetta dello Sport, he wrote: "Before I sign the contract that will tie me to Real Madrid, I want to thank the Inter fans and all those who have offered me their support throughout this adventure, which culminated in the Champions League triumph."

"I'm not leaving anyone out, from the Inter fans to the club's employees and to president Massimo Moratti.

"I hug you all. You will always be in my heart."

The Portuguese is expected to be unveiled as Real's coach on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment